The Waldron High School Wall of Honor Program has been established to recognize distinguished alumni/teachers/support staff/administrators whom have made impacts in any of the following areas: Education, Community, Professional, or in Military/Government Service.
This is not an athletic hall of fame, but a Wall of Honor to recognize and honor distinguished Waldron individuals who have made a difference, succeeded, have given unselfishly to make the world a better place. The hope is that the legacies of Wall of Honor honorees will provide positive role models for our students and community.
Nominees must have graduated 5 years or more prior to induction and must meet the following criteria:
• Outstanding success in their career
• Made a significant contribution to the community or society
• Demonstrated significant accomplishments in business or professional life
• Recognized for service above and beyond in the military or government service
• Be a good role-model for students to follow
There is an online form, please indicate the reasons why the individual should be considered for the Wall of Honor and the nominee’s current address, telephone number, biography or resume of the individual being nominated.
The induction ceremony for 2020 is tentatively scheduled during the Waldron High School Alumni Celebration on Friday, June 26 in the Waldron High School Cafeteria.
Please email Mark Shadiow at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.